Definitions and interpretation
Data – collectively all information that you submit to Indiansbiz via the Website & Mobile Applicationa.
Registered office is at: 148A, Jalan Ronggeng 19,Taman Nesa II,81300 Skudai Johor., email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
User or you – any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Indiansbiz and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Indiansbiz and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website – the website that you are currently using, www.indiansbiz.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
5. Telephone conversations may also be recorded for quality, monitoring and training purposes.
Our use of Data
6. For purposes of the Data Protection Act of Malaysia Indiansbiz is the “data controller”.
7. We will retain any data you submit for 3 Years.
8. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
9. All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act of Malaysia. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
Third Party Websites and Services
11. Find my locals may, from time to time, employ the services of third party companies to carry out data and payment processing as well as postal services all necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal data provided by users and advertisers of this website.
Links to other Websites
Changes of business ownership and control
14. We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
16. Wherever you are required to submit data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that data. This may include the following:
17. Use of data for direct marketing purposes; and
18. Sharing data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
19. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain data.
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Indiansbiz (where such data is held) on approval by Indiansbiz.
21. Data security is of great importance to Indiansbiz and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via this website.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data however, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done so at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to the Website.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. We do not store credit card details. All payment which proceed in indiansbiz provided by Senangpay.
27. We may collect technical data about the type of Internet browser and computer operating system that you use. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used only for tracking of site use. We might also place a “cookie” on your hard drive that will help us to identify you when you return to the site and allow us to tailor content to your personal preferences. If you do not wish to use “cookies” you may disable this option in your Internet browser settings. “cookies” can be removed from your computer.
You may contact Indiansbiz by email at sales at Indiansbiz dot com
Last Updated 16/08/18